Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Last updated: 25.10.2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://www.listco.co website and the List Co. mobile application (the "Service") operated by List Code ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Purchases If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your email address.
Subscriptions Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on an auto-renewing 30 day basis.
• 1 month ($29.99) subscription durations include all media intel updates.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Renewal is $29.99 for 30 days.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Links to other websites Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by List Co. List Co. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that List Co. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Changes We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Edited on 2017-10-25